Rules For Use
We take safety very seriously here at GAR South Trampoline Park. Below is a list of rules that we ask every jumper to adhere to while jumping here. If you have any questions or concerns in regards to the rules, please feel free to ask any staff member in the park and we will be happy to help you.
Assumption of Risk:
Participation in trampoline activities is an inherently dangerous recreational activity and involves a level of risk that each participant must evaluate on their own. By using this facility, you are assuming a risk of serious injury or death. Liability Waiver:
By using the equipment and property at this facility, all guests of Gymnastic Academy South are bound by the liability waiver and release set forth in the terms of the Agreement that must be executed upon admittance to this facility. Those under the age of 18 must have the Agreement completed and signed by their parent or legal guardian. Trampoline Safety & Accident Prevention – The following is a list of general rules and safety guidelines. By following these rules, the risk of accidents and injuries decreases. RULES FOR USE:
- Only children 46 inches tall and above allowed in the main trampoline area. Our “Small Air” area is the safest place for jumpers under 46 inches.
- Do not attempt somersaults. Landing on the head or neck can cause serious injury, paralysis or death, even when landing in the middle of the mat.
- Use of the same trampoline by more than one person at the same time can result in serious injuries.
- Do not double bounce.
- Jumpers should stay in the center of the trampoline when jumping. Injury may result from hitting the frame when control is lost. Do not jump directly onto the safety pad.
- Do not sit or lie on the court. If you are tired and need to rest, you must exit the court.
- Improper exitfrom the trampoline to the decking area can result in broken ankles or other injuries. Walk off the trampoline when exiting to decking areas.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Clothes must be free of hanging zippers, belts, strings and remove jewelry.
- Jumping with a foreign object can also increase the chances of getting injured. This includes keys, phones and cameras. Make sure you empty your pockets before jumping.
- No food or drink is ever allowed in trampoline areas. This includes gum and candy.
- No flips, inverts or tricks over safety pads.
- Flips and other tricks are dangerous! Perform at your own risk only if you have sufficient skill to avoid injury. Attempting skills above one’s ability may cause serious injury, paralysis or death.
- Be alert, aware and considerate of those around you. Jump with people that are of similar size.
- No Climbing. Do not climb on walls or netting and do not touch basketball apparatus.
- Absolutely no drugs or alcohol! Alcohol and drug use impair a jumper’s coordination and put everyone around that jumper at risk. If we suspect a jumper is under the influence of drugs or alcohol, we reserve the right to ask them to leave the premises. NO EXCEPTIONS!
- No Rough-housing. No tackling, pushing or other activity that may unnecessarily interfere with the jumping or concentration of another participant.
- Our “Air Traffic Controllers” are specifically trained to monitor the trampoline areas and enforce all rules and safety guidelines. Participants must respect their authority.
- The list above is not all-inclusive and we cannot list all of the ill-advised activities that may lead to injury. Please jump responsibility to minimize the risk of injury.
***We reserve the right to ask any person failing to comply with Guest Rules to leave the premises.***